Marvel 800-M Vertical bandsaw
The largest machine in this class, recommended for production sawing of structural steel profiles, tubes and sectional steels.
- Blade Drive: Electric with sensorless vector control for smooth acceleration and full torque.
- Speed Range: Infinitely variable: 60 to 400 FPM (18 to 122 m/min).
- Tilting Column: For miter cutting up to 60o left and right of vertical. Hydraulically powered cam link design includes built-in protractor. Angles are set using the touch screen control.
- Touch Screen Control: Blade Speed, feed pressure and angles are selected using the convenient, operator friendly touch screen control.
- 3° Canted Column: Standard 3-degree forward approach angle, for increased efficiency in cutting of structural materials. (Non-Canted available)