5 Workstations and an extensive range of standard equipment
The machines are equipped with centralized pressure lubrication for low maintenance
Shielded foot control The hydraulic circuit is activated by a shielded foot-pedal. The
Large size tables for the Punch-Shear & Notching Station
Easy adjustable hold-downs on every station
Punch station The easy tool change system and swing-away stripper with fast manual adjustment assures a quick setup and is designed for a wide range of punching applications.
Section cutting station The machines are ﬁtted as standard with blades for cutting round and square bars. With extra equipment in this aperture, the machines are able to cut channel, beams or joist, T-section and many other special proﬁles.
Angle station Cropping angle iron is possible for every angle between 45° and 90°, both internal and external.
Shearing Specially designed blade approach angle to avoid the necessity to change blade settings when cutting thick or thin material and yet oﬀer minimum distortion cropping.
Notching station This versatile unit is standard equipped with a rectangular notch unit. The notch table has adjustable back and side stops. Side notch applications are also possible.
• universal bolster for punching flat bar, angle iron and the flange of channel and/or beam
• punching up to 38 mm in the standard execution
• optional large hole attachment for punching up to 110mm diameter
• heavy duty support table on the punch, shear and the notch station fitted as standard with the same working height
• inch mode and adjustable stroke on every station
• unique ’Z‘-aperture enables the cutting of angle iron in every angle, varying from 45° up to 90°, both internal and external (both flanges)
. Cutting flanges from large-sized angle-iron can be mitre cut with the shear (see capacities)
• extensive range of applications - tube notching, bending, bar-end cropping, special shape punching
• rectangular and triangular notching applications. The notching station can be transformed into a secondary punching station
• extended safety features as standard
• centralised lubrication
• high quality interchangeable bearings, brand-name seals and valves available from stockists
• machines with low maintenance requirements
• single-phase execution available on the C50 and C65
• possibility to use tooling from other brand names (adaptors may be required but are available)
• punch adaptors
• swing away punch stripper unit
• easy change punch holder
• universal die bolster
• heavy-duty support tables with guides at shear and punch stations
• heavy-duty support table with guides at notch station
• curved shear arm-blade with 2 (optional: 4) cutting edges
• shear body blade with 4 cutting edges
• section arm & body blade with 1 cutting edge
• angle cutting arm & body blades with 4 cutting edges
• rectangular notch bolster blades with 4 cutting edges
• 1-metre ruled length stop
• service toolkit
• work station guards
• instruction, operating and maintenance manual
• special central pin, play-free on frame