SBX ONE® Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade
SBX ONE® marks a significant development for the global bi-metal structural steel market. Multiple rounds of testing, prototyping, and optimization in the field led to the development of a stronger, faster, and quieter blade that outperforms competing bandsaw blades. This metal cutting bandsaw blade is specifically made to outperform in cutting structural steel and associated profiles.
Standard Bi-Metal Item Class 68
Cutting of structural steel, including structural shapes, tubes, and bundles; beams and profiles; and large cross sections.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts cross sections without pinching
- Faster, stronger, and quieter blade
- Durable tooth set
- Reinforced with high-performance backer steel
- Robust tooth design improves resistance to shock in beam cutting.
- Extra heavy set prevents pinching.
Read more about the new Simonds Saw range launch here: Simonds Saw Introduce New Bandsaw Blade Range – Addison Saws