Intenss Pro - VTH
Intenss PRO-VTH is a high performance bi-metal blade with a unique tooth edge. Its triple tempered and it's M-42 cobalt ground HSS teeth have variable height and set that allows the blade to cut with a fast, pulsating action. It is ideal for production cutting of exotic and nickel based alloys, high hardness steels and other solids.
- High performance bi-metal band saw blade with a uniquely designed tooth edge that allows the teeth to cut in a fast, pulsating action
- Triple tempered M-42 cobalt high speed steel teeth combined with a fatigue resistant alloy steel backing strip
- Aggressive “surging” cutting action created by variable tooth height and set
- Ground teeth for maximum blade performance
- Ideal for the production cutting of a wide range of materials.
- Excellent heat and wear resistance.
- Ideal for exotic and nickel based alloys, high hardness steels and other solids.
Prices vary depending on specification of the blade required, please contact the consumables department for more information. Contact details can be found here.