The only non-mandrel pipe bender that allows for both left and right bending with particular tools we manufacture. Another feature that makes the BM42/A pipe bender unique is the connection that allows the coupling of the tapered internal/external pipe deburring tool. Its innovative design allows you to bend pipes with a diameter up to 42 mm and 3mm in wall thickness. With a maximum of 260mm centre line radius, it is capable of producing and repeating the highest quality results, even in the most demanding markets.
- Curvature axis is inverter controlled; therefore, the rotational speed ranges between 2 revs/min and 3 revs/min. This is also possible thanks to the potentiometer installed, which allows the operator to choose the rotational speed that best suits the pipe to be bended
- Cantilever head allows the creation of complex figures, which require the pipe to pass under the head
- The special shaft system allows the machine to be fitted with tools of most manufcaturers, reducing long term tooling costs
- Easily positioned around busy workshops as the machine is mounted on precision casters
- The inverter controlled motor minimises power consumption. Mackma uses high quality Italian-made components, which ensure long durability (2-year MACKMA warranty)